Mortgage & Protection Advisor Leeds Basic Salary up to £30,000 DOE (OTE of £60,000+)
Are you a motivated and experienced Mortgage and Protection Advisor looking to take their career to new heights in the Leeds area? As an experienced Advisor, you will be responsible for providing expert guidance on mortgage products and protection plans, ensuring the highest level of service and support for our clients.
My client is a long standing, reputable Mortgage Advice firm committed to providing tailored mortgage and protection solutions to their clients. They specialise in delivering free, impartial, personalised advice and exceptional service to help individuals achieve their homeownership and financial security goals.
If you are a talented and self-motivated Mortgage and Protection Advisor, who feels you have what it takes to succeed in this role, then this could be the role for you!What is on offer?
Key responsibilities for this Mortgage and Protection Advisor role
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 (DoE)
- OTE of £60,000+
- Generous commission splits
- High quality leads source
- Ongoing training & development as well as case manager support
- Option to set up Self-Employed
Skills and experience for this Mortgage and Protection Advisor role
- Conduct comprehensive financial assessments to understand clients' needs and goals.
- Provide expert mortgage advice to clients looking to purchase residential and/or investment properties.
- Motivated to attract new clients and business yourself
- Provide exceptional client care and guide them through the application process, ensuring a stress-free experience
- Stay up to date with the Mortgage market and trends
- Ensure strict adherence to financial regulations, maintain the highest ethical standards at all times
How to Apply: Contact Details: If you are interested in this role as a Mortgage and Protection Advisor
- You must be CeMAP qualified or equivalent
- 18 months experience minimum as a Mortgage and Protection Advisor
- Good track record of achieving and exceeding cross sales; ensuring clients are adequately protected
- Ability to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
please send your CV to (url removed) or call me on (phone number removed). Please Note: Rayner Personnel Property Recruitment
are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel
processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.