Abbey Multi Academy Trust is committed to our shared vision of collaborative growth and success. As a Church of England Trust consisting of eight academies (three secondary, five primary) in the Anglican Diocese of Leeds and in the geographical areas of Leeds and Calderdale, all our academies share in the Trust’s mission to work,
As part of the Trust's central team, our HR professionals are dedicated to supporting this vision by offering high quality generalist and specialised HR support and advice. We provide comprehensive advisory and administrative services across the Trust, covering recruitment, employee wellbeing, attendance management, employee relations, and performance management. Currently a team of three, we seek a skilled HR Advisor to join us on our journey toward becoming a centre of excellence. This position is situated at our Head Office in Seacroft, Leeds and offers some flexibility to work remotely from home. As a central role, the post holder will also collaborate with and travel to other schools within the Trust as needed.
We are looking for a talented individual who can:
- Demonstrate initiative both independently and as a collaborative team member to provide exceptional generalist HR support to a range of colleagues across the Trust.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for leaders, managers, and HR colleagues, offering precise and comprehensible guidance on terms and conditions, as well as policies and procedures.
- Prioritise customer service and enhance the overall employee experience.
- Have the ability to approach a dynamic and varied workload with a proactive and optimistic attitude.
What makes you the ideal candidate for us?
- Qualified to CIPD level 3 (or equivalent), you will be a knowledgeable professional with a history of providing high quality HR guidance and generalist support.
- Exceptional communication skills coupled with an analytical, systematic, and empathetic approach to tasks.
- Dedication to personal and collective professional development.
What our Trust can offer:
- Friendly, welcoming academies with a strong Christian ethos
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated colleagues
- A 24/7, confidential employee assistance programme providing support and counselling for home-life and work-related issues, financial and legal support, specialist information and support for managers
- Free onsite parking
- Membership of a pension scheme
- Access to cycle to work scheme, promoting a healthy and eco-friendly commute
- Retail discounts and offers at high street and online retailers, discounted gym memberships and more through our employee benefits portal