Construction & Trades Jobs February 2024

886 Jobs Found

Painter and Decorator

NewPosted 23 Feb 2024Key Appointments
£13 - £15 Per Hour

We are looking for a Painter and Decorator on behalf of this Letting Agent and Property Management company based in Bradford, West Yorkshire.As a Painter and Decorator for this highly regarded and long established business, you will work properties around Bradford to carry out general painting and decorating work both internally and externally.The ...

Plumber

NewPosted 23 Feb 2024Randstad Construction & Property
£35,000 - £36,000 Per Annum

Are you a skilled plumber looking for an exciting opportunity to work in dynamic environments? If so, we have the perfect position for you! Job Title: Plumber Location: You'll spend 60% of your time at the prestigious first direct arena in Leeds, with the remaining 40% involving travel to vibrant cities like Newcastle, York, Whitley Bay, and Hull. ...

M&E Asset Surveyor, 15 week contract

NewPosted 23 Feb 2024TSA Surveying Ltd
£275 - £350 Per Day

TSA Surveying are currently working in partnership with an asset management consultancy who are looking to recruit 8 M&E Asset Surveyors. Our client is looking to engage with several M&E Asset Surveyors to operate regionally conducting a cyclical condition survey of retail properties split regionally. The contract is due to start circa 18 th Marc...

Field Service Engineer - Industrial Electrical

NewPosted 23 Feb 2024Coalesce Recruitment Limited
£40,000 Per Annum

Field Service Engineer Global OEM Northeast / Yorkshire Salary: £36,000 - £42,000 + overtime + allowances + team bonus = OTE = £40,000 - £50,000 Company Car / Van + laptop + fuel card + 25 days holiday + bank. Are you an experienced electrical maintenance engineer, marine engineer or gas engineer now looking to work on the latest environmentall...

£50,000 Per Annum

Quantity Surveyor Interior Fit-Out & Refurb Contractorc£45k - £50k Negotiable on ExperienceCompany Car / Car AllowanceBenefits Including Pension / Healthcare / Bonus SchemeThe CompanyMy client is one of the UKs leading interiors contractors within the leisure & hospitality sector, fitting out and refurbishing bars, restaurants and hotel venues for ...

Sales Surveyor - Garage Doors

NewPosted 23 Feb 2024West Riding Recruitment LTD
£40,000 Per Annum

I'm looking to recruit for my Client based in Leeds an experienced Sales Surveyor must have industry knowledge of Garage/Entrance Doors. This is growing business how are looking to expand the driving force to increase selling their products and services to customer.Duties Attend pre-booked appointments booked by the Sales TeamAssess and survey prop...

International Sales Manager - Construction Product Testing

NewPosted 23 Feb 2024ETS Technical Selection
£50,000 Per Annum

International Sales Manager (Construction Product Testing & Approvals)(HOME-BASED ANYWHERE IN THE UK)A new vacancy for an International Sales Manager with leading UK provider of PRODUCT TESTING & APPROVALS services. Home-based anywhere in the UK, the International Sales Manager will have sole responsibility for the company's base of international c...

Princiapal Electrical Design Engineer

NewPosted 23 Feb 2024Anderselite
£50,000 - £60,000 Per Annum

Principal Electrical Design Engineer Are you looking to develop your career in electrical design? A company with an established track record and many awards/accolades to their name are looking to add to their team in Leeds. Our client have a welcoming and diverse team working on some of the most prestigious and innovative projects across the UK...

Site Manager (Nights)

NewPosted 23 Feb 2024Fawkes & Reece (North)
£50,000 Per Annum

My client are a well-established, reputable Contractor with a family feel and a reputation for excellent build quality and customer care are looking for a Site Manager to join them on a permanent or long term freelance basis.This is working on the refurbishment of an existing commercial building and will involve - removal of cladding, respraying cl...

Project Manager

NewPosted 23 Feb 2024Fawkes & Reece (North)
£60,000 - £65,000 Per Annum

My client are a well-established, reputable Contractor with a family feel and a reputation for excellent build quality and customer care are recruiting for a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.The successful candidate will be managing the refurbishment of an existing, high profile commercial building and will involve - removal of cla...

An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙